Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks For Watching The Singing Bee!


Just a note to say thanks for all the positive comments about the show! The new season started Jan 15th with a cameo appearance by Reba. New episodes air each Friday night at 9/8 o'clock central time on CMT.

I also want to say thanks for so much positive feedback about my new CD, "Living In The Wild". It was truly a labor of love to record. There are special appearances from friends Bill Anderson, Steve Wariner and Little Jimmy Dickens and it includes songs written with Phil Everly of the Everly Brothers, Singing Bee Musical Director, Steve Dorff, Josh Turner, the late Porter Wagoner and other great writers. You can go to to find out more info on how to order your copy.

I have a lot of shows already booked for the upcoming weeks. You can also check out my show calender at bobbytomberlin.com

Thanks so much for checking in. I always enjoy hearing from you and I really appreciate your support!

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment