Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Website, Tin Pan South with Bill Medley & more!

I hope everyone is having a great New Year! First of all, I want to thank everyone for the kind emails. I've received hundreds of emails from fans of The Singing Bee. It's the highest rated show on CMT and I love to hear your comments.

I also appreciate the kind emails about my new CD. I've been doing a lot of radio interviews and even had a CD release signing in my hometown of Luverne, Alabama back in December and it was great to see so many old friends that I haven't seen in awhile. You can order my CD at bobbytomberlin.com. Speaking of, I'm very excited to announce the launch of my new website @bobbytomberlin.com. I have to brag on my wife, Candi Carpenter. Not only is she a great writer and singer but she is super talented in the website department and has done a fantastic job with mine. It features a new photo gallery, discography, a news section, show calendar as well as videos. Be sure to check out the video of a special segment that Montgomery TV station, WSFA aired that featured my parents. There is also a new video interview from CMT.com. There's also a link section that will connect you with my Facebook and Fan Club page. I can't wait for you to check it out.

I also have a new You Tube Channel that features videos from behind the scenes while filming the new season of The Singing Bee as well as some other fun videos. Be sure to check out the video, "The Night B.B. King Came To Town" featuring Singing Bee drummer, Scotty Kormos and I.





It was confirmed this week that Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and Righteous Brother, Bill Medley will join Steve Dorff, Bill Labounty and I for the Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival in Nashville on March 30th at the Bluebird Cafe. Tin Pan South is a celebration of songwriters and features hundreds of shows during the week. You can go to bluebird.com for more info on the show. I also have shows coming up at the Swallow at the Hollow in Roswell, GA, The Balsam Mountain Inn in Balsam, CA, Kulak's Woodshed in North Hollywood and I'm also doing a Songwriter Seminar with Steve Dorff at the Big Oak Theatre in Chatsworth, CA on Feb 27th. You can find out more info on all of these events at bobbytomberlin.com

I've also been doing a lot of songwriting and have new songs with Bill Anderson, Heidi Newfield, Bomshel, Sonny Tillis, Kyle Jacobs, Vicky McGehee, Brian Davis, Billy Montana, Randy Montana, Mark Irwin, Larry Herbstritt, Mark Narmore, Candi Carpenter, Linda Davis, Bill Whyte and Morgan Frazier as well as others to be finished including one with Robbie Wittkowski and Little Jimmy Dickens.

I'm also very honored to have a song on Opry legend Bill Anderson's new CD. Bill recorded a song that he, Jim Martin and I wrote called "Wherever She Is". The name of the CD is "Songwriter" and you can order a copy from billanderson.com. Bill also performed the song during the taping of a new Country Family Reunion to be released on DVD very soon. The song is also featured on my CD and Bill joined me in the studio and added a part to the track.Well, I'm going to close for now but thanks again for your support and I hope to see you at some of the upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment